A "Promise to Pay" is a temporary re-connection/extension applied on a discretionary basis if you are barred for exceeding your Credit Limit. This temporary re-connection brings your account balance below your Credit Limit, thus allowing you to make calls until payment is made.
NB: A temporary re-connection is granted for a maximum of 3 days. You will be barred once more if payment is not made during this period.
There are two ways to access a temporary re-connection:
- Via the IVR - Dial 100 from your Postpaid phone, select option 1, 4.
- Contact us by selecting the Live Chat option on your screen.
Not eligible for an extension? See the possible reasons below:
- You have already received two extensions for the month.
- You have 2 bills outstanding.
- There is an active extension on your account.
- Your account balance to date far exceeds the value of the extension ($200).
For all the reasons outlined above, we encourage that you make a payment as soon as possible to continue using our services. Click here for bill payment options.