What is it?
The First Top-Up of the Month Offer awards all Prepaid customers who top up with a single $200.00 or more voucher from the 1st to the 7th of each month. You will receive an additional $200.00 bonus credit to make local and International calls, to send local and international SMS and to purchase any prepaid plan.
How does this offer work?
Once you top up with the first single $200 or more credit, you will receive $200 bonus credit to make local and international calls, send SMS and plan purchases. The bonus will be applied automatically to your account.
1. Do I have to claim or redeem this bonus credit?
No, you will receive the bonus once a qualifying top-up is done. An SMS will be sent to you advising that they have received the bonus. You can check your bonus credit using the MyDigicel app or the code, *120*27#.
2. If my first Top-Up was below the qualifying amount, and the second top-up was $200 or more, will I receive the bonus?
Yes, if your first top was less than the qualifying amount you will not receive the bonus, however once a qualifying top-up is done before the 7th, you will received the bonus credit.
3. How many times can I receive this bonus?
You only qualify once per month.
4. What is the bonus credit’s validity?
The bonus will be valid for 7 days and expires at 11:59:59PM on the last day of usage.
5. Which top-up methods are eligible for the bonus credit?
All direct top-ups are eligible for the promotion. Flex card, online, retail and bank
6. Can Credit U be used to qualify for this promotion?
No. Only direct top-ups will be qualified for this promotion
7. Can customers with outstanding Digiloan be eligible for this offer?
Yes, If you have an outstanding Digiloan and make an eligible top-up, that customer will still receive the bonus credit, if the remaining recharge amount after loan repayment satisfies the eligibility requirement, i.e., the remaining recharge amount is $200 or more.
8. How can the bonus credit be used?
The bonus credit can be used to make local and international calls, to send SMS, and all Prepaid plan purchases.
9. Can the bonus credit be transferred?
No. The bonus credit is not transferable.
10. What if a top up with a $108 and $120 credit is done, will the bonus credit be applied?
No. The top-up has to be a single $200. After doing those top-ups, if you then top up with a $200 credit, being that it is the first single $200 for the month, you will receive the bonus.