If your SIM card has been lost or stolen, we recommend protecting it from unauthorized use. Follow the steps below to learn how you can bar/unbar your sim at any time.
NB: You are required to register your SIM card before barring. Click here to learn how!
To bar your SIM card:
- Step 1. Dial 100 from a Digicel mobile phone
- Step 2. Press 1 for Mobile service
- Step 3. Press 2 for help with account services
- Step 4. Press 2 to manage another account
- Step 5. Press 1 to enter the telephone number
- Step 6. Enter the 11-digit number you would like to bar
- Step 7. Press 1 to confirm the number you entered
- Step 8. Enter your self-care password (4 digit pin created when you first registered your number)
- Step 9. Press 1 to return to the previous menu
- Step 10. Press 3 –Bar/Unbar your account
- Step 11. Press 1 to bar/unbar an Account from calls, texts, and Credit U, or Press 2 to bar a phone that was lost or stolen
- Step 12-1 to confirm barring
- Step 10. You have successfully barred your account