When you purchase a new SIM card, it begins a life cycle journey. The final stage of this journey is known as the Expired Stage.
The following conditions will allow your SIM card to expire:
- No top up done to account for more than 3 months (120 days)
- Damaged SIM card not replaced for more than 3 months (120 days)
- Direct negligence of number for more than 3 months (120 days)
To safeguard your number, take heed of the tips below:
- Ensure your number is topped up frequently, at least once per month.
- If you are travelling, you can always top up online to recharge your account. To know more and sign up for Online Top Up, click here.
- If you have more than one number to manage, you can recharge your respective numbers via MyDigicel App. For more details about MyDigicel App, click here.
Dial *124# to check the status of your SIM card today!