If you are interested in getting your Digicel SIM card replaced, you will be required to visit a Digicel Dealer Store with a Government issued ID (your National ID/Passport/Driver's License) & your PUK1.
If you do not have your PUK1, you will be required to verify your account with any ONE of the following:
1. Registration Details: If your account isn't registered, click the Live Chat option on your screen to have this completed.
2. Date of Activation: You will be required to provide the month & year your sim card was purchased.
If you do not have any of the above, you will be required to verify your account with any TWO of the following:
1. Three frequently dialed numbers from your account within the last 30 days.
2. Date & amount of last top up done on your account.
3. Name of any plan activated on your account within the last 30 days.
You will also need:
- Reason for SIM replacement (Lost/Stolen)
- $583, inclusive of General Consumption Tax (GCT), which is the cost of the SIM.
Please note: If you do not have an ID & you're unable to verify your account, we will not be able to proceed with the SIM replacement.