A "Promise to Pay" is a temporary re-connection/extension applied on a discretionary basis if you are barred for exceeding your Credit Limit. This temporary re-connection brings your account balance below your Credit Limit; this allows you to make calls until payment is made.
NB: A temporary re-connection is granted for a maximum of 3 days. You will be barred once more if payment is not made during this period.
There are two ways to access a temporary re-connection:
1. Dial 100 from your Postpaid phone, select option 1, 1, 4.
2. Contact us by selecting the Live Chat option on your screen.
Not eligible for an extension? See the possible reasons below:
1. You have already received two extensions for the month.
2. You have 2 bills outstanding.
3. There is an active extension on your account.
4. Your account balance to date is greater than the value of the extension ($3,000).
For all the reasons outlined above, we encourage that you make a payment as soon as possible to continue using our services. Click here for bill payment options.