How do I redeem my points?
- As per existing MAGNA rules, you are required to accumulate a minimum of 175 MAGNA points before a MAGNA cheque is issued to you. Cheques are issued every 4 months (March, July & November).
- You can redeem points at MAGNA Rewards partners and will continue to be able to redeem points for Digicel top up as well as handset and accessory purchases.
- 1 Magna point = JMD$2.
Which Digicel dealer store may I visit to use my MAGNA Rewards vouchers?
- You may redeem your MAGNA Rewards vouchers at the following 49 dealer stores.
NB: All 51 stores accept MAGNA voucher redemption for prepaid credit & phones. However, only 34 stored highlighted below will be available for postpaid bill redemption.
- Will my points expire?
- Your MAGNA Reward cheque will be valid for 12 months after it is issued.
- How do I query my MAGNA Rewards Loyalty Points?
- By calling Magna at 800-744-FREE (3733) (Toll Free from landlines).
- By calling a local Magna office (9 Molynes Road, Kingston 10, Jamaica).
- Points balance will be displayed on Magna Rewards vouchers, along with a mini statement.
NB: When querying points, the customer’s total MAGNA Rewards points (both for Digicel spend as well as points earned via other MAGNA Rewards partners) will be shown together in one balance.
- How will new Digicel customers earn points?
- As a new customer, you will begin earning Loyalty Points on your spend as soon as you register/confirm your phone number to a MAGNA Rewards account.
- What happens if I terminate my Digicel account?
- If you terminate your Digicel account, you will stop earning Loyalty Points from your Digicel monthly spend from that date. If you retain your MAGNA Rewards account, you may continue to earn points with MAGNA Rewards partners.