1. Why is there a subscription increase at this time?
- Digicel’s aim is to maintain the most reliable network, the fastest speed and a suite of unmatched digital services. We also strive to provide value and continuously enhance our level of service, by providing the widest range of data plans and bundles from which to choose. However, in our quest to maintain these services and continue with upgrades to ensure a positive network experience, we are making a slight adjustment to our Postpaid plans. - Effective April 1, 2023
2. What are the new Postpaid Plan adjustments?
|Postpaid Price Plan||Old Subscription Fee/JMD||New Subscription Fee/JMD||Local Call Minutes||International minutes||Data Bundle||YT Bundle||Netflix Bundle||Social (SWIFT)|
|Prime – Core Bundle||6000||$6,400||4500||60 minutes (USA, Can, excluding UK)||50GB||30GB||10GB||Unlimited|
|Prime Start (Discounted)||3,300.00||$3,500||3500||60 minutes (USA, Can, excluding UK)||30GB||-||-||Unlimited|
|Prime Core (Discounted)||4,100.00||$4,500||4500||N/A||50GB||-||-||Unlimited|
|Prime – Plus Bundle (Discounted)||9,700.00||$10,000||Unlimited||
Unlimited (USA, Can)
N.B. Only the above plans will be adjusted
3. Will customers receive an adjustment in their credit limit to facilitate the increased subscriptions?
- Yes. Customers will benefit from an increased subscription at 2x (times) the new subscription.
4. Will customers receive a notification about this change?
- The affected Postpaid customers will receive notifications of the change via SMS, email and bill notification.